Luddie's Former Life ;)
Houston, the Shiny has landed.

BIFRONTISMO!!!

By Luddie
What follows is my transcription of a Spanish song entitled Me Cuesta Tanto Olvidarte, for my Spanish class.

Entre el cielo y el suelo hay algo
con tendencia a quedarse calvo
de tanto recordar
Y ese algo que soy yo mismo
es un cuadro de bifrontismo que
solo da una faz

la cara vista es un anuncio de signal
la cada oculta es la resulta de mi idea genial
de echarte
me cuesta tanto olvidarte

me cuesta tanto olvidarte
me cuesta tanto olvidar quince mil encantos
es muchas ensensatez

y no se si sere sensato
lo que se es que mi cuesta un rato hacer
cosas sin querer

y aunque fui yo quien decidiĆ³
que ya no mas
y no me canse de jurarte
que no habra segunda parte
me cuesta tanto olvidarte


And now, my AWESOME translation. Frisbee (my Chilean Jedi Master) and I died laughing at this...

Between the sky and the ground there is something
with a tendency to stay bald
So much to record
And this is something that I am the same
It's a square of bifrontismo (multi-facets?) that
only gives a face

the seen face is an announcement of signal
the hidden face is the result of my great idea
to throw you out
It costs me to forget you

It costs me to forget you
It costs me to forget fifteen thousand delights
It's very insensitive

And I do not know if I will be sensible
What I know is that it costs me a little while to do things without wanting to

Even though it was me who decided
that no more
and I don't get tired of cursing (swearing?) you
that there will be a second part
It costs me to forget you



And now for something completely different...

 

5 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 2/23/2007 1:40 PM
    He seems a bit..., a bit..., a bit... Would you say agitated?
  2. Anonymous 2/23/2007 1:48 PM
    Or...
    I didn't know there were fire ants in space...
  3. d.t.blaser 2/23/2007 7:37 PM
    I think your little man just gave me a seizer...I'm now afraid to use the bathroom for fear that I'll end up like that sad guy on Scurbs; that little man is going down!
  4. Strider 2/26/2007 5:37 PM
    Time for a Spanish class or two IMO.

    After careful observation, I think your spaceman is attempting to play the guitar. Must be a crazy beat.
  5. Josh 2/27/2007 10:54 AM
    I love to disco in my radioactive suit.

Something to say?