Luddie's Former Life ;)
Houston, the Shiny has landed.

A Little Help From My Friends

By Luddie
Sometimes I check my post box or hit Send & Receive on my e-mail over and over when I am bored. When I don't get anything, I cry out, "Nobody loves me!" My roommates then give me a hard time about it. There is an established order to these things.

Once, on just such an occasion, Coda ran back into his room and sent me this. It's good to be loved.

Dearest Ludwhig,

I love you; therefore, I am showing it by sending you this e-mail instead of oppressing you by walking across the hall and interrupting the valuable things I know you are always doing. I know how much you hate hitting the send/receive button to no avail - but not this time - I hope you realize how special you are now.

Love,
Coda


If you know Coda, then you can detect the sinister undercurrent to that e-mail. It's there... seething... waiting to strike...

Kinda like Frisbee and the noodle...

 

2 comments so far.

  1. Suzanne 3/01/2007 7:17 PM
    Coda seems like a very nice boy to me, dear.
  2. d.t.blaser 3/05/2007 12:49 AM
    ok, it pretty much looks like frisbee is hitting some dubious and very large bong...but I guess his mouth is just on the noodle that's been used to smack hundreds of rear ends over the last few years...I don't know which is worse ;-)

Something to say?