Luddie's Former Life ;)
Houston, the Shiny has landed.

By Luddie
Today Karen and I rehearsed for the talent show tonight. I hate pre-performance jitters, but we sounded OK. "The Phantom of the Opera" will be during the show's second act. Paige, our pianist, hooked me up with a full-length cape and probably make-up for later tonight.

I'm going to the banquet too, and my ticket is free, which is nice. Fall Fest is always fun but everyone is happy that it is only one week. Grey, my roomie, in particular has put a lot of work into it this week.

This last week, and the one coming, are big testing weeks, but the hope of Fall Break glimmers on the other side. I may just stay here and write papers. Woo.

I've been listening to the new Breaking Benjamin album. The album includes an acoustic version of their lead song "Diary of Jane" which is very very good. Cello and piano fit the song's lyrics much better than heavy rock.

There are so many books I want to read but school never leaves the time or desire to read. I look forward to life after school, when reading and writing can be fun again.

Thursday and Friday were a huge academic push for me, so I pretty much took Friday off after classes. Zerg and Fargo and Frisbee and I played a lot of Warcraft III, which is fun only in small doses.

I do wish I could hear back from UT about my application there. It's a toss-up; in my mind, a 50-50 chance of whether I get in or not, so I'm anxious to hear back.

I got my mail packet about the commencement ceremony in a few months. My thoughts about graduating are rather ambivalent.

weezerity
They dont make stationary like this where I'm from
So fragile so refined
So I sniff and I lick your envelope and fall to little pieces everytime
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?