Luddie's Former Life ;)
Houston, the Shiny has landed.

By Luddie
So it's Fall Fest week again AND midterms. I cannot believe that what looks to be my final semester is already half through. INCONCEIVABLE

My roomies have been busy setting up the "Save Princess Kelsey" Mario theme for this year's Fall Fest. We have people running around dressed as Koopa-Troopas, piranha plants (complete with the green pipe), Bowser, Luigi, the whole gang. Here's a behind-the-scenes pic featuring Zerg the Shroom.



From 41, Fargo got nominated for king and I really hope he gets it. G2 has done a stellar job with a Toy Story theme, so there are some very quality outfits of Army Men, Woody, etc.

I spilled orange juice on my keyboard about a week ago. It makes the right control button very sticky.

I played Acousticafe on Friday night. The opener was with Fjord and Karen, a rendition of the Mariner's Revenge by the Decemberists.



I worked hard on both of my Bible classes yesterday but couldn't make much progress on my Book of Acts abstract. So instead of stressing over it for the evening I went to Andrew's room and we laughed about random inane things for a few hours. He has a French acoustic CD which perhaps explains why I am listening to the four French songs on my computer.

Fjord and I recently welcomed him to 1999 by making him get an AIM account and keeping it open some of the time. Andrew makes me really angry when he just wanders around and can't be contacted. Leashes...

And in world news... I'm glad I'm not in Korea any more.
 

4 comments so far.

  1. Strider 10/12/2006 5:18 PM
    I hate those leashes. Still haven't got myself a cell phone yet... and don't intend to.

    Glad your enjoying your last year. Have you looked in to grad school anywhere?
  2. C. Bright 10/13/2006 5:38 AM
    Yes, he's gonna come and get all Brittishy with me, where a healthy dose of zrooms (and even sticky keepboards) wouldn't hurt.
  3. Suzanne 10/14/2006 11:13 AM
    Mom's invented leashes - woot!
  4. Suzanne 10/14/2006 11:13 AM
    Or rather "Moms"

Something to say?