Luddie's Former Life ;)
Houston, the Shiny has landed.

By Luddie
So this weekend I went canoeing at Caddo Lake. Andrew Spencer and I basically died trying to finish a lot of Poetical Books homework so that we would have the time for this, but we did it.

We spent Friday night at the Spencer's house (ate wonderful homemade pizza!) I also got to play Julie's harp, which is always fun.

The campout itself was fun but not much to write of. We set up camp on an island just inside the Louisiana border (the same place I camped last time with Andrew and Spork.)

We did get up in time for a small "church service" of our own out on the canoes at Sunday sunrise.

School has been insane, but here's a parting shot of our canoeing group. Hoo ray.

 

2 comments so far.

  1. Amy 10/03/2006 11:03 PM
    'Sounds utterly delightful. :) (Harps, poetry, Sunday sunrises...does life get any better?) I hope you're doing really well there and that God is blessing you richly. All my best!
  2. Suzanne 10/08/2006 1:39 AM
    It's good to get a camping trip in - in October. Brings back a ton of memories.

Something to say?