Luddie's Former Life ;)
Houston, the Shiny has landed.

By Luddie
Stryder wanted haircut pictures. Very well then.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present before and after...



 

6 comments so far.

  1. Geoff 6/07/2006 6:30 PM
    I'm telling you buddy, no more crack.
  2. Amy 6/07/2006 7:54 PM
    In my humble opinion, the second fellow's the cuter of the two. :)

    I talked with my friend at LeTourneau last week, and she said you're really missed there. I know they'll be thrilled to see you back again, no matter what your hair looks like. :)

    Hope all is well there...Many blessings to you!
  3. Suzanne 6/10/2006 7:18 PM
    I don't care what you look like, I just want to see your pretty face.

    -Mom
  4. Strider 6/10/2006 9:45 PM
    Thanks for the pictures Ludwhyg! *cough* *cough*

    I've never really grown much facial hair, but now that I'm not allowed to I have this irresistible urge to grow a full blown beard about 4-5 inches long.
  5. Luddie 6/10/2006 9:49 PM
    Strider, dude, I could've sworn your name was with the Y. Like, I thought 41er names couldn't be like the originals or whatnot, and Strider is as real a character for 41er geeks as anybody. ;)

    You would look pwn in a beard. Do it. Now.
  6. quirky 6/12/2006 6:39 PM
    haha, fun times. i want to see the real deal too. did you know i'm shaving my head too? except not yet. not for like, 2 more years.

Something to say?