Luddie's Former Life ;)
Houston, the Shiny has landed.

By Luddie


Bookshelf madness

It's Monday.

Still handwriting the US Constitution. I'm on the 17th Amendment. Almost done.

No classes tomorrow. Memorial Day!

Rice cake presentation on Friday. You ever done a rice cake presentation? Hmm? Yeah, I thought so.

Shaved my head last night. I'm not quite bald, but not far from it. Prof. Schoenhoff led the psych class in a round of applause for my "bravery."

The wind and sun feel delicious on my head.
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Strider 6/05/2006 5:34 PM
    you must... post... pictures!!!
  2. Amy 6/05/2006 11:36 PM
    You're a braver soul than I. :) I was born with a full head of black, downy hair, and I'm not sure I've had the pleasure of feeling the wind and the sun up there ever since. :) I hope the Constitution project continues well. Take good care of your self, and never lose the joy of being sporadic, at times. It's what gives life a little fun. :)

Something to say?