Luddie's Former Life ;)
Houston, the Shiny has landed.

By Luddie
There, finally fixed the layout. I also uploaded pictures of Seoul from spring break. There's no captions with them, but as always, the Flash slideshow is a dandy thing. I still need to write about Seoul but I'm too tired to do it tonight.

Buenas noches.
 

3 comments so far.

  1. C. Bright 5/24/2006 4:06 PM
    Buenas tardes, hermanito >:}

    Great pics. Beautiful city. Yoda is best.
  2. Amy 5/24/2006 8:13 PM
    It was wonderful to see all the photos...great work. :) I'm glad you made it up to Seoul; it's really an intriguing city. Where was that huge house that had the gorgeous pond with all the lilies? I sure wish I'd seen that in person. :)

    It's great to have your usual homepage back..congratutations on a restorative job well done. :)

    Many blessings!
  3. Suzanne 5/25/2006 7:13 AM
    I like the night shots of Seoul.

Something to say?