Luddie's Former Life ;)
Houston, the Shiny has landed.

And from the fires

By Luddie
Rings of Power were formed.

These are small group Bible studies on 41, of which I will lead one.

I will have two other juniors: Sonic and Doodlez.

I reflected that our floor nicks: Ludwhig, Sonic, Doodlez... form an acronym for LSD.

This should be great.

Today, I deactivated my facebook account. It's kinda stupid. Its uselessness was becoming more apparent, and then I started getting found by dozens of people and getting lots of invites to little virtual cliques that don't do anything, so I quit.
 

9 comments so far.

  1. Suzanne 9/26/2005 8:51 AM
    Nice photo - glad you have your camera back. We wants more pics, my precious. Yes we do.
  2. Luddie 9/26/2005 10:20 AM
    I am indeed glad to have my camera back, and have taken a couple of pictures with it. That picture, however, was taken my freshman year by Shakes, during the December snow.
  3. Geoff 9/26/2005 6:31 PM
    Is this a good time to note that there is no snow in the picture?

    ::frolics away::
  4. Geoff 9/27/2005 6:25 PM
    It's a figurative snow: the Longview type. You should know that, Mr. Snowman.

    So that makes me an imaginary person?!?!
  5. aduma 9/27/2005 9:42 PM
    good job on starting a ring, keep up with it, even when the going gets tough.
  6. Geoff 9/28/2005 1:54 AM
    Who's this "Geoff" person? I've never heard of him ...

    I need better heralds/minions.

    ::smacks ludwhig::
  7. Luddie 9/28/2005 12:30 PM
    Michaela, I'd like you to meet someone. He's a snowman, but we call him Geoff. He holds up surprisingly well under Texas heat, considering he's made of, well, not much besides water, and quite frankly, he DDRs pretty well for a species of snow people that aren't typically known for having feet.
  8. Geoff 9/28/2005 4:20 PM
    Perhaps he does not hold up so well -- thus the "imaginary" nature.

    I DDR'd so badly that I melted?

    ^^;;
  9. Amy Thorne 9/28/2005 8:55 PM
    Your new pic is awesome! Hahah, now whenever I think of LSD I won't so badly of it. ;o) Have a happy life!

    sir Jim

Something to say?