Luddie's Former Life ;)
Houston, the Shiny has landed.

Tomorrow holds such better days

By Luddie
This lyric provided by a playlist on this, my brother's computer. A playlist which cracks me up because of how easily Relient K and Linkin Park can coexist.

I must change this blog layout. Also, I seem to have lost the ability to moderate comments. So please, don't leave 10 pages of spam, or else I will be compelled to delete the entire post and don't go blaming me when things start disappearing from your house.

I have arrived in the frozen north, as Geoff calls it. It's not snowy but definitely cold enough. The drive up was uneventful. I have determined that driving through Arkansas and Illinois at night is better than during the day, just because you can't see the state at night. Seriously, take your pick; an endless agricultural desolation seen or a cold shroud of darkness unseen... give me oblivion any day.

I also noted that large cities, which could be construed as "cultural centers," have the best radio stations. The farther one drives into the country, the more one hears country and rap. How's *that* for your Tuesday dose of inflammatory comments? Can I have an amen from the peanut gallery?
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?