Luddie's Former Life ;)
Houston, the Shiny has landed.

This year, to save me from tears, I'll give it to someone special

By Luddie
All is right with the universe.

I finally found a new blogger template I liked, got the widgets and third-party code running, and apparently the upgrade also restores my ability to delete spam when I need to. Don't ever end a sentence with to; every time you do, somewhere an English prof dies and that's how come we keep needing more of them. END THE GENOCIDE
 

5 comments so far.

  1. Feanor 12/05/2007 1:53 AM
    I lost my link.

    Do you hate me?
  2. Geoff 12/05/2007 9:50 AM
    Very nice looking.

    As for ending sentences with to... I am guilty of mass murder on a horrific scale then.
  3. Luddie 12/05/2007 1:46 PM
    testing tesgting
  4. Girl_Friday 12/05/2007 2:24 PM
    Yes, it's very shiny.
    i miss your sidebar with the flixter tho...you can't please everyone.
    What happens to the profs when you misspell "testing"?
  5. donnave 12/08/2007 3:23 AM
    actually, it may have come from our mutual friend, friday.

Something to say?