Luddie's Former Life ;)
Houston, the Shiny has landed.

My bat lightning heart wants to fly away

By Luddie
Hellloooooooooo august! Goodbyyyyyyyye paragraph breaks!

I am away from Longview for good! No worries; I shall visit you daft punks after school starts. I moved out and am currently living with granny in alto. Life is good. The job at IQ was really good and a big learning experience. Granny and myself are currently in Indiana seeing the Kokomo folks. The temperature is much the same. I have no pictures. The chocobunny, bless its semisweet heart, is consumed. With sufficient quantities of Mountain Dew, Coffee, and the occasional burst of juice, food is desirable though largely unnecessary. Much like proper grammar. And antiviral protection for your pC. PAX approaches. My goal is to not leave Seattle until I have a picture of me and Wil Wheaton. The Vanessa Carlton Song "1000 Miles" has renewed meaning after having actually traversed this distance by car yesterday. "Hey There Delilah" is the only song I think I have played correctly on the first attempt ever, which is a shame, though a nice song. I dislike posting without pictures, because everyone likes pictures. The battery on my Nintendo DS just ran out, so I cannot be a nerd and play FF3 anymore. Instead, here are some sweet action figures of the game. They look just like them. The Japanese are awesomely random.

379370289_958919c9a5_m
 

4 comments so far.

  1. Grey 8/14/2007 2:37 AM
    It's too bad you're leaving. I just got my own car to bring to campus too, which means your Chariot of Destruction has finally arrived.

    And this wondrous vehicle is...




    a Minivan!

    A sinister minivan, though.
  2. Anonymous 8/14/2007 12:57 PM
    While we're on the subject of bad grammar: You split your infinitive "to leave".
    Thanks for your comment.
    ps You had better blog more often while you're overseas.
  3. Amy 8/14/2007 3:08 PM
    I like "Hey There, Delilah," too. It's a shame I've not tried it on guitar yet. :)

    As I've "fallen off the face of the earth" for awhile now, would you be an extraordinarily kind friend and give me a paragraph or two catch-up on how you're doing? :) (My, that is one horrid-looking sentence!) :)

    God be with you!
  4. Geoff 8/16/2007 9:08 AM
    "Hey There Delilah"

    Overplayed imo.

Something to say?