Luddie's Former Life ;)
Houston, the Shiny has landed.

For A Lonely Soul, You're Having Such a Nice Time

By Luddie
Summer update! Wooo. Guess I should actually post this month. This post's title brought to you by Keane. Only the English could make depression so catchy.

This is my delicious chocolate bunny. His head is now gone. RIP

100_1438

I'm still working at IQ and that is going swimmingly. The end is in sight, though, which makes me happy because for a little while at least, I can again join the ranks of the gainfully unemployed. (My theory on life: the surest way to cut expenses is not to have any expenses to cut. OK, so it doesn't really work.)

Speaking of expenses, I'm going to Seattle in four weeks. I'm so excited! PAX is a yearly gaming convention put on by the writers of Penny Arcade, a popular web comic on the same subject.

Over 20,000 nerds converging in a single location. An arch of alumnus greatness shalt be formed across the sky, in the form of such monolithic 41 personages as Shroud, Bubbles, Fuego, Gecko and Gizmo! Geoff too! But he needs a cell phone before he can join the pantheon. ^.^

Phil got a really nice digital piano! And there was much rejoicing in the apartment.

100_1434

100_1433

I have looooooved playing it and making up songs.
 

4 comments so far.

  1. Geoff 7/25/2007 12:20 AM

    But he needs a cell phone before he can join the pantheon.


    If I get one, the world ends.

    But I think they are going to guilt me into it at work.
  2. Anonymous 7/25/2007 10:58 AM
    Sounds neat to me!!!!
  3. bajema 7/26/2007 12:28 AM
    Enjoy Seattle. If the "arch of alumnus greatness" and their schedules allow it, I might like to enjoy and evening in the company of the pantheon. Seattle is my backyard afterall.
  4. Grey 7/28/2007 5:10 PM
    Even Fjord has a cell phone now.

    I think that was the first seal.

Something to say?