Luddie's Former Life ;)
Houston, the Shiny has landed.

Well Folks...

By Luddie
I'm all gradgumicated! LeTourneau had me for four years, and after much gesturing and headscratching, the process was pronounced complete! A paper was given, chocolate was devoured, and somehow, this was all made to cost in excess of a good home, yet I pronounce the University and myself equal because I off-roaded with their nicest golf cart.

Let the partay begin.

And don't forget kids, like Dr. Austin said, today is the first day of the rest of your life. And tomorrow will be too. And the day after. And the day after. And the day after....



EDIT:
random thought... one year ago on this day, I did this

yay for graduation reminiscing
 

3 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 5/06/2007 10:00 AM
    congrats my friend! wish you all the best in your life!
    John
  2. Spaulding Lab 5/09/2007 10:38 AM
    Congrats on the "gradumacation" and the stellar GPA. To bad I missed the off roading.
    Live true,
    Jester
  3. Geoff 5/18/2007 12:29 AM
    Grats! ;)

    p.s. lets set up those visits eh?

Something to say?