Luddie's Former Life ;)
Houston, the Shiny has landed.

Praise God

By Luddie
for...

Spanish
green tea
chocolate
rain
mercy
Texas
the Shins
bandanas
post-its
croissants & Doritos
new beginnings
health
notes in striped envelopes
family
lots of grace
love

 

5 comments so far.

  1. Suzanne 4/25/2007 12:07 PM
    Praise God

    for ...

    raindrops
    birthdays
    puddles
    breezes
    connectedness
    faith
    forgiveness
    children of my own
    espresso
    good books
    home
    routine
    surprises
    2nd chances
    His Perfect Son
  2. katy 5/01/2007 7:31 PM
    looks maybe like south africa to me...
  3. Luddie 5/01/2007 8:33 PM
    good guess!
  4. Amy 5/05/2007 10:40 PM
    Incredible picture! I'll never cease to be amazed by the beauty of our Creator's handiwork...

    I came to see Paigel graduate today (as a surprise.) :) It was such fun. A few graduates later, I saw you "walk the stage," too. Congratulations, Josh!!!

    Though I was able to visit for a little while with Paige in front of the library, extenuating circumstances made me leave, much sooner afterward, than I'd originally planned. I would have enjoyed meeting you. 'Sorry about that. :)

    Anyway, God be with you, today and every remaining day He gives you upon this earth. I know there's such great work you can do in His Kingdom, and I'll be praying He continues to guide your steps...

    Once more, congratulations! Today was a wonderful chapter's close, and I'll look forward to hearing more of what God has for your future...
  5. Luddie 5/05/2007 10:58 PM
    Such a nice note! Thanks so much!

    Yeah it was a little hectic after graduation... with so many people to see and then there's that 30 minute deadline to return the gown and get the diploma... sorry that I missed you.

    God be with you too. :)

Something to say?