Luddie's Former Life ;)
Houston, the Shiny has landed.

Spring Break

By Luddie
Well I don't know where the last week went but I suppose that means mission accomplished.

See y'all in Texas
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Amy 3/17/2007 12:57 AM
    'So glad you had a good holiday and are heading back to Texas, once more. :)

    I've had those near-breakdown midnight McDonald's moments, too; they find us all eventually. :)Fortunately, some protein usually helps such feelings begin to fade a little. (I find myself stopping for Whataburger's taquitos at a great variety of unmentionable pre-dawn hours.) :) I digress, I'm afraid. All I really mean to say is...welcome back to Texas!

    By the way, if you truly like bran muffins, you'll have to get some at the "Hungry Horse" restaurants. (San Antonio only? I'm not sure...) Anyway, I think the bran muffins there are the best in the world, especially when they're still warm. :)

    God bless, brother. He's always nearer than we know...and, oh, how good He is!
  2. C. Bright 3/17/2007 2:49 PM
    It went down a gutter, into a human machine, around Indi's Monument Circle, and through Sandra Bullock's head.
    That's where it went.

Something to say?