Luddie's Former Life ;)
Houston, the Shiny has landed.

A Hundred Thousand Architectural Disasters She Calls Homes

By Luddie
So tonight Trizzle gave me a new network card and Fjord gave me a new keyboard. World, I present to thee Lud-Puter 2.0!



Alright, so she's not much to look at, but she's got it where it counts. I am tinkering fairly constantly with the insides. The sides are gone, so the interior power cables hang out like a mess.

This is like the Millennium Falcon of computers: dependable, but not something you want to be caught with around Mos Eisley's spaceport.



My new keyboard is black, instead of white. THIS IS SIGNIFICANT. IT'S LIKE A STEALTH BOMBER KEYBOARD.
 

3 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 3/07/2007 10:19 AM
    I'm impressed!!!
  2. Ben Jumper 3/07/2007 10:24 AM
    Is there a keyboard in that picture? I thought you dropped the camera and only captured the keyboard's cable. It really is stealthy.
  3. Suzanne 3/11/2007 8:23 PM
    There should be a mountain dew colored keyboard - that'd come in handy.

Something to say?