Luddie's Former Life ;)
Houston, the Shiny has landed.

The Wheel is Turning the Machine that Kills

By Luddie
Two posts in one day! I am bored and in a writing mood. You're here, so you must want to read it! Brilliant.

I took this picture for Visual Literacy.



We were to create our own still life using multiple objects and then critique it like art. Now, I'll be the first to say this is kind of retarded; I actually related this picture to cross-cultural values. I'll... just let you guess how.

I took Andrew and Fjord on a date to Outback Steakhouse on Valentine's day, but there was a two-hour line, so we went to Bodacious instead. It was pretty much the best date ever?

We discussed the light-up organs on deep sea squids and how the internet works. Fjord even drew a diagram on a napkin. I'm sure we discussed other less nerdy things but those are the two that I remember.

What is up with late night headaches? I'll see you folks tomorrow
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonymous 2/20/2007 10:09 PM
    The noodles still exist!!! The Revenge of the noodles; strike again. Hit Pebble for me, thanks. After seeing the tab for my Valentines dinner (three guys treating out four girls to a very fancy steak house), BODACIOUS would have been a lot easier on the pocket book, but the meal was worth it.
    Dex

Something to say?