Luddie's Former Life ;)
Houston, the Shiny has landed.

To Fight or Not

By Luddie
I subscribe to CNN, BBC, and Al-Jazeera and scan the headlines a few times a day, but consistently my favorite of the three is the BBC.

This is one of the most even-handed, historically informed analyses of the Iran situation that I have ever read. I really wish I had this sort of insight. Just beware all the liberal British comments lambasting the writer at the bottom of his article. ;)
 

3 comments so far.

  1. Amy 1/22/2007 4:18 PM
    This is really terrible, but I don't think I'd ever actually visited the BBC site until now...very interesting. I appreciate your sharing the article with us here. :)

    I hope your spring semester is off to a great start. Many blessings! :)
  2. Anonymous 1/25/2007 2:08 AM
    thanx for sharing this article. iz good to know that there americans who at least try to read from different sources of media.
  3. Suzanne 1/27/2007 6:47 AM
    I was amazed at the consistently passive stance I was picking up from the media in Scotland. It was as if the people of the UK (and Europe) were content to just sit back and criticize the US and Israel while they never intended to do anything to stand up to tyranny or protect their own countries from threats - threats that were a lot closer to them than the citizens of the USA.

    That doesn't seem right.

Something to say?