Luddie's Former Life ;)
Houston, the Shiny has landed.

How I Disappear

Category: By Luddie
I am about to go cross-eyed because of philosophy homework, LAN party planning, Disraeli paper-writing madness, but I found this humorous.

My Blogger profile views...



are so very leet. Booyeah.

Now don't go look at it or you'll mess it up. ;)
 

4 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 11/29/2006 9:52 AM
    Hang in there, Josh. I will call you soon. Just giving you a chance to get this 18 hours done.
  2. Amy 11/29/2006 11:01 PM
    My own unintelligence is frightening. You don't want to know how long it took me to read through Wikipedia and figure out "what in the world" leet was. :) I now know, and I'll go to bed a little more informed than I was before reading your entry for today.

    By the way, congrats on the numerical accomplishment! (I'll be sure not to ruin everything by stopping by the profile.) :)
  3. Paige 12/01/2006 3:45 PM
    You are such a dork! *wink*
  4. Suzanne 12/02/2006 2:38 PM
    Nice facebook photo.

    You used to be so cute!

Something to say?