Luddie's Former Life ;)
Houston, the Shiny has landed.

By Luddie
A ham sandwich.

A Taco Bell Grilled Stuft Burrito.

Three meat casserole.

Cranberry juice.

Frito pie.

Good black coffee.

These things make me happy. :)

I'm still adjusting to US time. The flight back went smoothly. I didn't sleep much but the time went by quickly.

We're packing and such for the move. We'll be sharing a flat in Airdrie, a town of 40,000 not too far from Glasgow. My dad will be working with the Reformed Presbyterian church there.

And now I'm getting really tired which isn't good for making interesting posts, so I'll end with a photo.



It's Pohang, with a bunch of my Handong homies.
 

9 comments so far.

  1. quirky 7/03/2006 8:39 PM
    welcome home buddy, if i may say so from afar!

    those things you mentioned make me happy too. esp a ham sandwich with hot melted cheddar dripping off the sides, consumed at the same time as a nice mug of coffee. ahhhh!!!
  2. Amy 7/03/2006 10:31 PM
    Welcome home, friend!

    Many blessings to you!
  3. Strider 7/07/2006 1:03 PM
    Ayrdrie does not show up on google maps... therefore you must by lying. Where are you really going? Paris?
  4. Amy 7/07/2006 2:57 PM
    Hi, Strider! Believe it or not, I already checked into the town's specifics. (I'm a geography lover.) :) The town is actually spelled Airdrie, and it's located about 15 minutes east of Glasgow. One should never doubt a friend's veracity, but Paris does sound like fun. :)
  5. Luddie 7/08/2006 8:55 AM
    I corrected the post. Amy's right. It's Airdrie.
  6. Amy 7/08/2006 11:23 AM
    To be perfectly honest, I liked your spelling better. A "Y" in place of an "I" is always a more lovely word upon which to look. :) (I'm rather fond of "K"s in place of "C"s, too!)

    Ayrdrie or Airdrie...Hope you have a tremendous time of blessing there. Perhaps you'll be allowed some rest and renewal,even in the midst of all the busyness of the move and the ministry. :)

    Blessings to you!
  7. ThisBigEyedFish 7/20/2006 6:30 PM
    Ludwhig! how are you? I can't wait to see you this fall
  8. Amy Thorne 7/29/2006 4:37 PM
    I've decided to comment on your blog because I haven't seen you in like 15 minutes and I'm really missin ya, buns. In fact, I'm sort of thinking of plunging a Frankenstein pen into your neck and running over your evil hitman in my stolen Jeep.

    Yeah.
  9. Karen 8/06/2006 6:42 PM
    Mmmm, frito pie... haven't had that in forever.

    Looking forward to seeing you at school again :-D

Something to say?