Luddie's Former Life ;)
Houston, the Shiny has landed.

shine on

By Luddie
School's over, finals are over, and people are gone from school back to their homes for a couple of weeks. I have so much junk... I hope never to carry half of it around again.

Said bye to friends. Andrew, Pebble and I had one last fling during Andrew's final night here... we went down to the Glaske pond, into the drainage pipe and explored way back up into the pipes. There was some really cool spray paint graffitti down there... freshman initiation next year... oh yeah.

We kept poking our heads up in the man holes at the storm drains, peering through them at the street to find out where we were. We worked our way up between Solheim and Glaske, then followed the loop east, exiting through a man hole between Glaske and the Student Services building. I was surprised just how clean they were, and not many creepy things except for some spider webs.
 

6 comments so far.

  1. bajema 12/17/2005 5:07 PM
    you got to watch out for the bodies down there!
  2. Anonymous 12/17/2005 8:03 PM
    i'm so jealous! you guys should really give your sister floor the heads up when you do stuff like that!
  3. Anonymous 12/21/2005 5:42 PM
    Your thing says "crackers" instead of "comments". How'd you know in advance that only white people would be commenting?

    Anyway...I hear you're going to South Korea. That's crazy. When are you going? Let me know.
  4. Karen 12/22/2005 12:40 AM
    And I'm still not linked. I used to be linked, but I'm not any more. I'm begining to think you don't like me :-P I mean, you have Bubbles linked and he hasn't posted anything in a month and a half. Who cares about Bubbles anyway, huh? Sheesh...
  5. Geoff 12/22/2005 4:24 PM
    Your thing says "crackers" instead of "comments". How'd you know in advance that only white people would be commenting?

    Bungie is a baaaaaad person.
  6. Anonymous 12/22/2005 11:33 PM
    I have wanted to go down there ever since I knew it existed! I think I might hide something in there for freshmen to find next year...

Something to say?