Luddie's Former Life ;)
Houston, the Shiny has landed.

bananas

By Luddie
One... last... paper... must... keep... typing...

(american foreign policy take home final... sigh)

I want a banana. The inner monkey is crying out... for bananas.

Today, Andrew Spencer and I decided that each of us has an inner monkey, which occasionally demands things of us, most often bananas. Freud came up with all that psycho-babble about id, ego and superego, but actually, we know the id to be the inner monkey. Nevermind that Freud came first.
 

3 comments so far.

  1. C. Bright 12/14/2005 10:35 AM
    Ahhhh, my whole life a psyche has been explained now! 'Tis sad that this realization came towards the end of the semester, one of you could have backed this theory with experiments on a freshman for a psychology paper or something.
  2. quirky 12/14/2005 6:57 PM
    hey, good luck working out the whole inner monkey thing you got going there. maybe you can use it for this amazingly annoying post i tagged you for! go read my blog for instructions.
  3. Karen 12/15/2005 1:27 AM
    ouch... I've totally been left off the link list... don't I count any more? ::sniff sniff::

Something to say?