Luddie's Former Life ;)
Houston, the Shiny has landed.

Baby Squid

By Luddie
Huzzah. Andrew, Brent and I went to try calamari. It was OK. But I won't be eating at Red Lobster again. Too expensive for bad seafood.

 

3 comments so far.

  1. Karen 11/15/2005 11:55 AM
    Haha, just because you don't like squid doesn't mean Red Lobster doesn't have good sea food :-P Some of their stuff is really good. And, if you get the right thing it's not too expensive. Some of their platters can definately feed two people. And come on... weren't the cheese garlic biscuts the greatest thing?
  2. Anonymous 11/15/2005 12:07 PM
    I tried calamari once - thought it very tasty until I attempted to chew and swallow and then, it appeared to become larger and larger. Funny! I believe I like lima beans better.
  3. Jen 11/22/2005 5:51 PM
    I love calamari... but don't get it at el cheapo "seafood" restaurants.

Something to say?