Luddie's Former Life ;)
Houston, the Shiny has landed.

facebook siiiiiiiiiigh

By Luddie
I finally gave in and signed up for facebook. It started out hilariously entertaining, and then got annoyingly addicting. Now that I've clicked around and seen it, I don't anticipate it ever sucking a half hour of my time again.

I have a symphony ticket.

Guitar... alas guitar. I like it a lot. You'd think a person would get tired of six little strings tightened on a hollow wooden box, but I think I could be genuinely content for a week on a jungle island somewhere with just a hammock and a guitar.

Ahhh, now that's a pleasant thought.

::tries to hold it while going back to homework::
 

6 comments so far.

  1. Suzanne 9/20/2005 7:02 PM
    (Mom posts no comment, but what is your conscience telling you??)
  2. Abigail... 9/21/2005 9:28 AM
    noooo....I cant believe you gave into that evil madness! meeeeeeeeeh
  3. I just saw what you have me linked as now. Yes, we should totally buy dusters. How free are you friday before 3?
  4. quirky 9/21/2005 3:36 PM
    haha, i gave into the madness a long time ago josh. but really, i don't think it's all that addicting. i check it to see if people have given me messages or added me as a friend and all that jazz. but honestly, it doesn't have anything to add when one has a blog, email, phone, and instant messenger.
  5. C. Bright 9/21/2005 3:43 PM
    Haha, the fool, I actually tried to hold a Twix while going back to my homework too, but by George it melted.


    Hmm, yours is better, fool on me.
  6. Luddie 9/21/2005 3:44 PM
    It's so true! That's what's so funny about it... what good or purpose does facebook add to the universe?

Something to say?