Luddie's Former Life ;)
Houston, the Shiny has landed.

"the genuine ding-dong I am"

By Luddie
Back from the IMPACT retreat. It was good. That's all I'll say. I didn't get to ride a jet ski though. The lines were too long. But on the upside, I played Slope's guitar, and sang, and Coda played the piano, and Slope played his new harmonica, and Smee banged on a chair, and we had good times.

And like the genuine ding-dong I am, I brought my camera and neglected to take ANY pictures. Tsk tsk on me.
 

7 comments so far.

  1. abu 8/21/2005 5:34 PM
    sounds like you have a regular band going---when is your next concert?
  2. Luddie 8/22/2005 7:08 AM
    whenever yac decides to have their next acousticafe. We're trying to get line-up together...
  3. Anonymous 8/22/2005 5:52 PM
    Really enjoyed your visit the other day. I know you are going to have a wonderful year!!!
  4. C. Bright 8/22/2005 8:41 PM
    Ooooo the villan.

    Too bad y'all couldn't add a kazoo into the mix (though the harmonica might have just evolved from a glorified kazoo).
  5. Karen 8/22/2005 8:46 PM
    Haha, I like the phrase "ding-dong"
  6. Geoff 8/22/2005 9:42 PM
    "whenever yac decides to have their next acousticafe. We're trying to get line-up together..."

    SOMEONE LIED TO ME LAST SEMESTER! ;)
  7. Luddie 8/22/2005 9:57 PM
    That's because it takes several tries before you figure out that performing like that typically gives you a big let-down afterwards, no matter how you did. So I finished each one resolving never to do it again.

    But you get over it.

Something to say?