Luddie's Former Life ;)
Houston, the Shiny has landed.

Has Napoleon found Wellington...

By Luddie
Or is it just the Fourth of July in Kokomo, Indiana?

There is a constant barrage of explosive noises coming through this open window, advising me to avoid almost any activity but cranking some music in my headphones.

In other news, I just bought a plane ticket for the fall! Chicago was so much fun, that my parents started thinking about it and we decided I could hit a visit with Rice and the University of Texas when I fly back in August. Hahaha.

So I'll get driven around by my aunts, who live in each of those cities, just before grabbing my things from Alto and taking them up to Longview.

And the flight takes me to Atlanta, Georgia before Houston... talk about a week of *travel*.

What... on earth...

::goes to the window, trying to understand why this *constant* thunder of fireworks is really happening::

There has *got* to be laws about this.

And now... chocolate donut time.
 

4 comments so far.

  1. C. Bright 7/04/2005 10:14 AM
    Hey, at least you weren't trying to watch a movie with really good acting in the quiet parts (like some of us!). I'm thinking that your part of the house was at least somewhat shielded by the garage, and not facing full east like ours was.
  2. Luddie 7/04/2005 11:16 PM
    "my fair share of nosie"!!!!

    I'm sure you will Dex... I'm sure you will!
  3. becky 7/05/2005 11:10 AM
    See, I live in the country where there aren't laws about fireworks. That means that the city comes to my backyard to set them off! Nothing like your own personal fireworks show. But hey-- if you can't silence them, join them! :-P Actually, I enjoy fire a lot myself. So we set off some pretty big ones last night.

    Sounds like you're having a great summer so far! Take care, Ludwhig, and keep in touch!
  4. Luddie 7/05/2005 11:26 AM
    Woohoo Becky! You were my blog's 3000th visitor! Don't you feel special? :D

Something to say?