Luddie's Former Life ;)
Houston, the Shiny has landed.

I graduated from high school!

By Luddie
I was reminded of this wonderous fact when I received what I can only expect will be my last high school graduation gift.... yes, only 2 years after the fact. But that's fine by me! It was a welcome surprise and the lady stuck a very apologetic note on the card she had written all that time ago.
 

4 comments so far.

  1. Feanor 6/09/2005 7:16 PM
    That's really cool, although rather strange
  2. Suzanne 6/09/2005 7:33 PM
    Hey, free money is free money.
  3. Courtney 6/09/2005 9:24 PM
    cool new look. And congratulations on your graduation.
    : )
  4. Abigail... 6/09/2005 10:52 PM
    Hahaha...I love the "life after death and taxes"....

    PS. graduation gifts are sooo cooooool WHENEVER they arrive.. :-)

Something to say?