Luddie's Former Life ;)
Houston, the Shiny has landed.

Avalanche of the Pink Fluffies!

By Luddie
The next batch of eBay items sold today, so I had to go grab them all and start boxing some of them up.

It's kinda funny. They used to be junk, or so I thought, and now after checking them online everyday, they get this "far away celebrity" status and suddenly it's weird actually holding them again. And they're not "mine" anymore, they're someone else' who has already paid for them. Bwahahaha.

I just poured a box of packing pallets or whatever you call them into another box and they spilled everywhere. Thus the title of the post.

One of my coworkers brought in a donated item for me to sell on eBay. It's a hunting bow, with 4 sights and 2 wicked looking arrows attached. I wish I had pegs to hang it up while its auction was going on.

I feel 10 times more manly because I have a longbow in my office.

And my little brother (Benny) will be assisting Denny here at the Mission, volunteering a few times a week to assist with computer maintenance. (Yes, yes, it's Benny & Denny, stop giggling you silly.)

The padawan has entered Nerd Training[c]. May the Skillz be with him.

******************
I apologize for the lack of anything outside of random work happenings to post on here. I shall think of something more enlightened to post. As always, ideas are welcome.
 

7 comments so far.

  1. Abigail... 6/15/2005 4:21 PM
    I always thought someone should market putting those packing pellets on string so they wouldnt fly everywhere...then you could just lower a whole bunch of them ( like a giant necklace) into a box and they would do their job nonetheworse
  2. Feanor 6/15/2005 5:12 PM
    The life of an eBay salesmen is fascinating to me, keep it up.
  3. Anonymous 6/15/2005 7:43 PM
    I want a longbow in my office! When I was the eBay salesdude where I work, about the most impressive my desk got was when I had three big tape drives stacked on it.
  4. Courtney 6/15/2005 9:48 PM
    Please say it's sold!
  5. Anonymous 6/15/2005 11:15 PM
    That'd be one very slow-acting WMD ....
  6. Luddie 6/15/2005 11:34 PM
    LOL, no Dex, it hasn't sold yet. Do you think I'm going to whisk it out of my office so quickly? When someone gets on my nerves... BAM.

    I will let you know when I put it up for sale. I have to test, I mean, clean it up first.
  7. Luddie 6/20/2005 9:34 AM
    Yeah, if they had tons of static, just imagine how they'd stick to your hair.

    Whooooooa.

Something to say?