Luddie's Former Life ;)
Houston, the Shiny has landed.

Apartment Life...

By Luddie
...in addition to being the title of a delectable Ivy album, is splendiferous!


The 30-second apartment tour of doom!


Let me say that have a living room is soooo nice. I am here on-campus at good old LETU all summer as the folks were kind enough not to kick me out (yet).

Carpicturewooooo



There she is folks, a '99 Ford Taurus. Having a vehicle = win, ladies and gentlemen!

I am working at IQ Integrated Systems, and their website is rather out of date, but that is OK. I pull wires and crawl in attics and screw lots of screws and drill lots of holes and put up cameras and anything else they tell me to do. I enjoy it.

Today we put up a 1080p HDTV in a guy's home. They are a lot to take in. ;)

The other news of the week is that I passed the insanely large colored bust of Bo Pilgrim in front of his chicken factory in Mt. Pleasant, Texas -- and even got a picture -- but I don't have a cable to get phone pics off my phone. You will have to take my word for it.

Tomorrow is Friday, and I'm going outside before the sunset.
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Spaulding Lab 5/31/2007 10:59 PM
    You know that is the same appartment I used to live in. I wonder if there is still any of my junk in the attic. If so you guys are wellcome to any thing with my name on it.

    chow,
    -- Jester
  2. Geoff 5/31/2007 11:11 PM
    Lets Race!

Something to say?