Luddie's Former Life ;)
Houston, the Shiny has landed.

British translator comedy sketch

By Luddie

This is absolutely hilarious!

 

5 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 4/02/2007 3:28 PM
    ow, I couldn't tell if some of them were goin to laugh or cry!
  2. C. Bright 4/02/2007 9:36 PM
    We laughed so hard that we HAD to cry!!

    Oh me, mom and I were shouting with laughter so loud Amy said she could hear us when she got out of the car. :) Thanks for bringing that into my day.
  3. katy 4/03/2007 2:46 PM
    yurdyurdyurdyborkbork

    Reminds me of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets. Some people last semester sang these whole songs that were sposed to sound like him. If I could remember one, I would sing it! so funny.
  4. Amy Thorne 4/07/2007 7:20 PM
    otay, mom was seriously laughing so hard, i thought she was going to barf her brains out!!! i kid you not. pretty funny stuff there, dude.

    can't wait to see you. :D we can have that G-gg-ggg-ggggREAT spring break week all over again! hardy har har....
  5. Feanor 4/13/2007 2:16 PM
    WoW.

    Yeah.

    WoW.

Something to say?