Luddie's Former Life ;)
Houston, the Shiny has landed.

The Suiteness

By Luddie
We started a power suite blog. Here's the clicky and it's on my sidebar. I can take only a fraction of responsibility for what shows up there, as I account for only a fraction of All That Is the Power Suite.
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Amy 2/14/2007 2:07 AM
    I know the most fitting time has come and gone, but I had to stop in for a little while and tell you how much I loved the photo of the pup...what fun. :)

    I'll try to post a few more recent photos of my puppy, "Moaner Lisa", very soon, for everyone's looking pleasure. She's growing like a weed...a very beautiful weed, that is! :)

    I hope you're doing really well. Best wishes and many blessings for the rest of your semester. :)

    (By the way, if you happen to remember, ask God's good graces to find me. I'm "drowning" in course work. :) "I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me...")

    Bye for now!
  2. C. Bright 2/14/2007 6:32 AM
    Saw the blog.

    And the noodle picture.

    And the wombat.

    Sveet. And happy Valentines.

Something to say?