Luddie's Former Life ;)
Houston, the Shiny has landed.

V8 Fusion

By Luddie
Sweet potaters in a juice, who'd a thunk

Today I woke up early for a Saturday and did journals a lot of the day. I want to shoot myself now I'm on my sixth one, just from being here a lot. I can't stand doing paper-y things for very long.

Speaking of doing lots of sitting-with-a-computer work, I've gotten into a TV show called The Office. It's about this group of people working in a mid-size paper distribution company in Pennsylvania, led by a pair of social misfits.



It has a lot of very hilarious commentary about corporate life, which I wouldn't profess to know anything about, but the show is nevertheless really great.

The show comes in easily-digestible 22-minute bites and it doesn't help that Fargo has the first two seasons on DVD.

There's some kind of riot going on outside my door. I will miss this about LeTourneau. What're we down to? Five weeks? Inconceivable!

My lovely grandmother stopped by today after a meeting. Granny, I tried sending you a note by email but it said your inbox was full. Thanks for the hoodie and the T-shirt and most of all for stopping by. I love you.


I am... Red Riding Hood.

 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonymous 11/07/2006 1:48 PM
    Thank you very much,Josh. It was my pleasure.
    Glad I can comment here now.

Something to say?