Luddie's Former Life ;)
Houston, the Shiny has landed.

Little Round Mirrors

By Luddie
Felt under the weather all day. Not much energy, weak, tired. I took two naps back-to-back, an hour each, one on my couch and one on Fjord's. Didn't particularly make me feel better but it passed the time nicely.

I'm still trying to do Poetical Books journals but it's going slowly. I find it hard to write insightful analysis on Proverbs. There's certainly much there to think about; I must change strategies.

For our Monday night play reading, we read Murder in the Cathedral by T.S. Eliot. It was light on action and interaction (long speeches), but as always Eliot's imagery is unmatched.

The next few weeks require focus. I have four writing projects. The work is certainly doable, but there are a million ways to fritter your time here.

My window is wide open to November and it's still hot in here.

I'm at peace about leaving LeTourneau. I'll be sad but I've been saying goodbye to places and happenings and people, not with words, but just in the sense that I enjoy them in a different kind of way. It's time to go.
 

3 comments so far.

  1. Suzanne 11/07/2006 6:53 AM
    LeTu will always be a part of you.

    Now, would you please do me a favor and be at home the next time I call? That means to stay in your room at all times to be sure not to miss my call - that's all I ask.

    Thank you.
  2. Amy 11/07/2006 9:05 PM
    'So sorry to hear you're feeling under the weather. It must be because the temps are still so high. :)

    I'll be praying all those last projects go wonderfully for you!
  3. Paige 11/08/2006 11:17 AM
    I love Murder in the Cathedral. *sigh* My friends and I used to have play readings on Thursday nights, my freshman year. I miss those...I think we actually read Murder one time.

    Regardless, anything by T.S. Eliot is automatically awesome. :p

Something to say?