Luddie's Former Life ;)
Houston, the Shiny has landed.

well, well, well

By Luddie
So tomorrow I fly away. I can't say whether I'll be posting here often. I may find myself on the campus of UT or Rice, quite bored and wanting to vent, or I may not be back here for several days. So, until then, have fun, and try not to eat *too* many tacos.
 

4 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 8/13/2005 1:35 AM
    i live 1.4 miles from the ut campus!! hooray for austin and hooray for katz's. cause why? i can't help it i gotta tell ya; katz's never kloses!!
  2. quirky 8/13/2005 11:34 PM
    oh, and feel free to call me when you get to the atlanta airport. hahaha! can't wait till you get back. see ya man.
  3. Luddie 8/14/2005 1:24 PM
    Coooooookieeeeeeeessssss.
  4. Suzanne 8/15/2005 8:12 AM
    Yap, we'll be in touch when you get to the other side of the universe. Texas, that is.

    Love,
    your mum

Something to say?